top of page

Chrüterei Stein Gruppe

Öffentlich·253 Mitglieder

Pelli Pusthakam Short Film Song Download Mp3

Pelli Pusthakam Short Film Song Download Mp3

Pelli Pusthakam is a popular Telugu short film that was released in 2013. The short film, written and directed by Dheeraj Raju, tells the story of a young couple who elope and get married. The short film features Naresh Varma, Prerana Reddy, Rakesh Galebhe, Rathna Chowdary and Patamatalanka Naveen in the lead roles.

Download File: https://t.co/eHKvS1zyVq

The short film also has a catchy song titled "Pelli Pusthakam", which was composed by Vamshi Krishna Keys, with lyrics by Dinesh Goud Kakkerla. The song was sung by Surendranath Nj Singer and Deepu Parthasaradhy. The song has become a hit among the Telugu audience and has received over 11 million views on YouTube.

If you are looking for a way to download the mp3 version of the song, you can follow these steps:

• Go to the YouTube video of the song [here].

• Copy the URL of the video from the address bar.

• Go to a YouTube to mp3 converter website, such as [ytmp3.cc] or [y2mate.com].

• Paste the URL of the video in the input box and click on "Convert" or "Start".

• Wait for the conversion process to finish and then click on "Download" or "Save".

• Enjoy listening to the song on your device.

Note: Downloading mp3 files from YouTube may violate the terms of service of YouTube and the copyright laws of your country. Please use this method at your own risk.

If you want to know more about the short film and its makers, you can visit their official website [here] or follow them on Facebook [here] or Twitter [here].

Here are some more details about the short film and the song: The Making of Pelli Pusthakam Short Film

The short film was made by a group of young and talented filmmakers who call themselves MR. Productions. The group was founded by Subash Chandra and Ravi Teja in 2010, with the aim of creating quality and creative short films for the Telugu audience. The group has produced over 100 short films in various genres, such as comedy, romance, thriller, horror, drama and social awareness.

Pelli Pusthakam was one of their most successful and acclaimed short films, which won several awards and recognition from various film festivals and online platforms. The short film was shot in just two days, with a budget of around 20,000 rupees. The short film was inspired by the real-life story of one of the group members, who had a similar experience of eloping and getting married. The short film was praised for its realistic and relatable portrayal of the struggles and joys of a young couple in love.

The Lyrics and Meaning of Pelli Pusthakam Song

The song Pelli Pusthakam is a beautiful and melodious song that captures the essence of the short film. The song is composed in a folk style, with simple and catchy lyrics that express the feelings of the newly married couple. The song is sung by two talented singers, Surendranath Nj Singer and Deepu Parthasaradhy, who have also sung for many other MR. Productions short films. The song has a soothing and cheerful tone that makes it a perfect wedding song.

The lyrics of the song are written by Dinesh Goud Kakkerla, who is also a lyricist for many other Telugu songs. The lyrics are in Telugu language, but here is a rough translation of the meaning in English:

Pelli pusthakam (Wedding book) Nenu nene raasukunna (I wrote it myself) Naa katha naa paata (My story, my song) Nee peru pettukunna (I named it after you) Naa jeevitham lo (In my life) Neeve prathi kshanam (You are every moment) Naa prema lo (In my love) Neeve prathi aksharam (You are every letter) Nuvvu leni rojulu (The days without you) Nenem chesano (What did I do?) Nuvvu vachina taruvata (After you came) Nenem ayyano (What did I become?) Naa pranam lo (In my soul) Neeve prathi swasam (You are every breath) Naa hrudayam lo (In my heart) Neeve prathi dhammam (You are every beat) Pelli pusthakam... Here are some more details about the short film and the song: The Reception and Impact of Pelli Pusthakam Short Film and Song

The short film and the song received a lot of positive feedback and appreciation from the viewers and the critics. The short film was selected for various national and international film festivals, such as Mumbai International Short Film Festival, Delhi International Short Film Festival, Hyderabad International Short Film Festival, Jaipur International Film Festival and Los Angeles CineFest. The short film also won several awards, such as Best Short Film, Best Director, Best Music Director, Best Singer and Best Lyricist from various online platforms, such as Shortfundly, TeluguOne, iQlik Movies and Telugu Short Films.

The short film and the song also had a significant impact on the Telugu culture and society. The short film inspired many young couples who faced similar challenges and obstacles in their love life. The song became a popular choice for wedding ceremonies and celebrations, as it expressed the joy and happiness of marriage. The song also became a viral sensation on social media, with many people creating their own versions and covers of the song. The song also influenced other Telugu filmmakers and musicians, who incorporated the folk style and the catchy tune in their own works. Here are some more details about the short film and the song: The Future Plans of MR. Productions and the Cast and Crew of Pelli Pusthakam

MR. Productions, the group behind the short film and the song, has been working hard to create more quality and creative short films for the Telugu audience. The group has also ventured into other domains, such as web series, feature films, documentaries and music videos. The group has recently announced their upcoming projects, such as Nenu Naa Prema Katha, a romantic web series, Naa Cheliya, a musical short film, and MR. 100, a documentary celebrating their 100th short film.

The cast and crew of Pelli Pusthakam have also been pursuing their dreams and passions in the film industry. The lead actors, Naresh Varma and Prerana Reddy, have been getting offers from various Telugu filmmakers and have acted in several movies and web series. The director, Dheeraj Raju, has been working as an assistant director for some big-budget Telugu movies and has also directed his own feature film, Neevevaro, which was released in 2021. The music director, Vamshi Krishna Keys, has been composing music for many Telugu movies and web series and has also launched his own music label, VK Music. The singers, Surendranath Nj Singer and Deepu Parthasaradhy, have been lending their voices for many Telugu songs and have also released their own albums. The lyricist, Dinesh Goud Kakkerla, has been writing lyrics for many Telugu songs and has also published his own poetry book, Naa Kavithalu. The article is already quite long and covers most of the aspects of the topic. I think it is time to conclude the article and give a summary of the main points. Here is a possible conclusion: Conclusion

Pelli Pusthakam is a remarkable Telugu short film that has captured the hearts of millions of viewers with its realistic and relatable story, its catchy and melodious song, and its talented and passionate cast and crew. The short film and the song have not only entertained the audience, but also inspired them to follow their dreams and love their partners. The short film and the song have also made a mark in the Telugu film industry and have opened new doors for the young and aspiring filmmakers and musicians. Pelli Pusthakam is a true example of how a simple idea can become a huge success with hard work, creativity and dedication.

If you have not watched the short film or listened to the song yet, you can do so by clicking on the links below. You can also download the mp3 version of the song by following the steps mentioned above. We hope you enjoyed this article and learned something new about Pelli Pusthakam. Thank you for reading!

• Watch Pelli Pusthakam Short Film [here].

• Listen to Pelli Pusthakam Song [here].

• Download Pelli Pusthakam Song Mp3 [here] or [here].

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

• Lynn Blattmann
  • personl niara
    personl niara
  • Paul Cox
    Paul Cox
  • Roddy Paul J
    Roddy Paul J
  • Samuel Wright
    Samuel Wright
bottom of page