top of page

Chrüterei Stein Gruppe

Öffentlich·218 Mitglieder
Timur Muravyov
Timur Muravyov

[S6E19] The One With Joey's Fridge

Joey's fridge is broken and he tries to get everyone to pay for his fridge, due to his financial struggles. He decides to eat all the food in it and to get others to pay for it. First he asks Rachel, who refuses because she's only just moved in and then asks Chandler, who refuses because he lives with Monica now. Getting desperate, Joey even goes as far as shoving Ross into the fridge and accusing him of breaking it, then asking him to pay.

[S6E19] The One With Joey's Fridge

Joey: Well, that thing's clearly in the way. All right. Aha. Ow! Damn fridge.Rachel: Hey, Joey. How ya doin'?Joey: Great roomie.Rachel: Yeah, I guess we are roommates now.Joey: Yeah. I know. Well, now that you bring it up, our fridge is broken. We have to get a new one. I checked around and your half is $400. Thanks a lot, Rach.Rachel: I'm not paying for half of that. I'm only staying here until my apartment gets fixed.Joey: Look, Rach, my parents bought this fridge just after I was born. Okay? Now, I have never had a problem with it. Then you show up and it breaks. What does that tell ya?Rachel: That refrigerators don't live as long as people?Joey: All right, you know that the ATM only lets you take out $300 at a time, so l'll take a check for the other $100.Rachel: You're jokin', right?Joey: Of course I'm joking. I don't take checks.Rachel: Thank God you're pretty. 041b061a72

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

bottom of page