top of page

Chrüterei Stein Gruppe

Öffentlich·253 Mitglieder
Alexander Gordon
Alexander Gordon

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar: A Review of the Best Hard Drive Cloning Software

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar: The Ultimate Tool for Backup and Recovery

If you are looking for a fast and reliable way to clone, copy, and restore your hard drive, you should consider Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar. This software is designed for daily and professional use, offering many special features and advantages over other cloning tools.

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar

What is Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar?

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar is a self-booting and Windows-based software that allows you to clone, create images, backup and migrate disks. It supports various types of disks and storage media, such as SCSI, Firewire, USB 3.0, Intel Matrix RAID, SAS and dynamic disks . It also supports UEFI and GPT partitions, as well as encrypted and compressed images.

What are the benefits of Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar?

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar has many benefits that make it stand out from other cloning tools. Some of them are:

• It has a reworked CopyEngine that delivers up to 65% faster performance for SSDs.

• It has a SmartCopy feature that allows logical copies, up-sizing, down-sizing and defragmentation of NTFS, FAT and HFS+ partitions.

• It has a differential image feature that saves images as changes to the original image, resulting in smaller file sizes.

• It has a SafeRescue mode that helps recover data from damaged disks.

• It has a Miray Virtual Disk feature that lets you write to virtual drives (also VHDX/VDI) and restore images with changes applied.

• It can unlock ATA passwords and accelerate SSDs via TRIM.

• It can boot from SecureBoot and with Bluetooth mice/keyboards.

How to use Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar?

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar is easy to use, thanks to its intuitive user interface and clear instructions. You can either run it from a self-booting CD/DVD/USB or from Windows. You can choose from different modes of operation, such as copy, backup or restore. You can also select the source and target disks or partitions, adjust the settings and options, and start the process with a click of a button.

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar will show you the progress and status of the operation, as well as any errors or warnings that may occur. You can also view the log file for more details.

How much does Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar cost?

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar is available for purchase on the official website of Miray Software. The price is 99.00 for a single license, which can be used on one computer at a time. You can also buy volume licenses for multiple computers, starting from 79.00 per license for 5 computers.

You can also download a free trial version of Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar from the website, which allows you to test the software for 31 days. The trial version has some limitations, such as lower speed, no differential images, no virtual disk and no dynamic disk support.

What are the system requirements for Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar?

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar has low system requirements and can run on most computers. The minimum requirements are:

• A PC with an Intel Pentium or compatible processor

• At least 256 MB of RAM

• A CD/DVD/USB drive or a Windows installation for booting

• A source and a target disk or partition

• An internet connection for activation and updates

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP, as well as Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008 and 2003. It also supports various file systems, such as NTFS, FAT, exFAT, ext2/3/4 and HFS+.

What are the customer reviews for Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar?

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar has received positive feedback from many customers who have used it for various purposes. Some of the testimonials are:

"I have used HDClone for many years and I am very satisfied with it. It is fast, reliable and easy to use. It has saved me a lot of time and trouble when cloning or restoring disks."

Alex, IT technician

"HDClone is a great tool for backup and recovery. It has helped me to clone my old hard drive to a new SSD without any problems. It also supports encryption and compression, which is very important for me."

Lisa, accountant

"HDClone is a must-have for any professional who works with disks and data. It has many advanced features and options that allow me to customize the cloning process according to my needs. It also supports dynamic disks and virtual drives, which is very useful."

Mark, system administrator

Where can I download Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar?

You can download Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar from the official website of Miray Software. The download link is:

https://www.miray.de/download/sat.hdclone.html

You can also find other versions and products of HDClone on the website, such as HDClone Free Edition, HDClone Basic Edition, HDClone Standard Edition and HDClone Enterprise Edition.

Conclusion

Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar is a powerful and versatile software that allows you to clone, copy, backup and restore your hard drive and other storage media. It has many features and benefits that make it suitable for daily and professional use, such as fast performance, differential images, dynamic disk support, virtual disk support, encryption and compression, and more. It is easy to use and compatible with various types of disks, partitions, file systems and operating systems. It also has a low price and a free trial version that you can download from the official website of Miray Software. If you are looking for a reliable and efficient tool for your disk and data management, you should definitely try Miray HDClone Professional Edition 4.0.4.rar.rar. ba313b4491

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

• Lynn Blattmann
  • personl niara
    personl niara
  • Paul Cox
    Paul Cox
  • Roddy Paul J
    Roddy Paul J
  • Samuel Wright
    Samuel Wright
bottom of page