top of page

Chrüterei Stein Gruppe

Öffentlich·253 Mitglieder
Kai Allen
Kai Allen

Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Activator Patch 2020

After the updates are applied successfully, visit the Quick Heal update page ( -heal-antivirus-updates-download) again to download further required updates. The updates will keep your Quick Heal product protected against new cyber threats.

Quick Heal Antivirus Pro Activator Patch 2020

Respected Sir,Once i used it to active office into my system.But quick heal detect that & remove it. Although i found folder name your product to program file.I delete it manually. Is it safe now?

I am facing a similar problem for last 5 to 6 weeks. Once the update of quick heal Guardian is finished, the system hangs and has to be forced shut down. Before shutdown, it shows the date of previous update. However, after re-start, it shows the current update date.

My quick heal total security not scanning the pen drive automatically in my laptop as soon as i inserted on jack.I have checked all setting and make further in default but still not scanning pen drive .My OS is window 10. Please help sir.

hello sir,i have picked-up a serious problem regarding my system.Actually the day when i installed the quick-heal anti-virus i am facing the following problem listed below1)-In the mid of my online-work after getting started my system, it shows like chrome is not responding and screen goes white.2)-Most of the time i use to restart my computer to work properly due to the above problem.3)-Even it takes long time to shut down my system.4)-Last but not the least most of the time when i plug-in the charger it discharges instead of charging which result shut down the system in mid of the work.suggest me how can i get support from your team to irradiate these problems.

when i installed the quick heal pro in window xp system then this quick heal disable the key board and lan driver after that unstalled the quick heal the keyboard and lan diver proper working what is the solution for this.please tell us

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe! Hier können sich Mitglieder austau...

Mitglieder

• Lynn Blattmann
  • personl niara
    personl niara
  • Paul Cox
    Paul Cox
  • Roddy Paul J
    Roddy Paul J
  • Samuel Wright
    Samuel Wright
bottom of page